Call Center - Communications Center Specialist
|Salary Range:||$18 - $21 per hour|
|Benefits:||Arapahoe Credit Union offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability benefits. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Arapahoe Credit Union|
|Description:||Arapahoe Credit Union is seeking a full time Communications Center Specialist for our Virtual Branch located in Littlton, CO. The applicant must be skilled at building and strengthening relationships and creating member loyalty while anticipating and exceeding their financial needs through active promotion, sales and delivery of our products and services. Previous Credit Union or Banking experience required. Bilingual (Spanish) is also preferred but not required. Lending skills and account opening experience are also required for the position. |
Arapahoe Credit Union offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability benefits. Fax cover letter and resume to 720-226-0831 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Duties:||The Communications Center Specialist is primarily accountable for establishing and maintaining member relationships over the phone and through other technologies. Member relationships are to be developed through active listening and matching credit union products and service to the members needs while simultaneously handling a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, which include:|
• Assisting members and potential members with their credit union needs over the phone, in person, and through electronic means of communication (email, chat, secure messaging and other online written communications)
• Conducts outbound calling for member service and Credit Union retention opportunities
• Interviews member loan applicants to obtain information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition
• Identifies cross sell opportunities and successfully cross sells ACU’s product and services
• Assist members with IRA requests
• Identifies and makes recommendations regarding steps to improve the department’s operating methods and procedures
• Identifies transactions/situations to which BSA documentations should be completed and submitted
• Acts as a back up to new accounts.
• Maintains a high level of accuracy
|Qualifications:||The qualified applicant must have superior communication skills over the phone, in person, and through written form. They must provide friendly, prompt, professional and accurate service to all members and co-workers. The applicant is expected to provide consistent recommendations for additional products and services by offering suggestions, overcoming objections and implementation of the product. The applicant is also expected to maintain a professional work environment and business like appearance and represent the credit union in a professional manner at all times. Additionally the applicant must maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness. |
At a minimum, the applicant needs to have two year to five years of similar or related experience. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.