|Salary Range:||$12/hr - $19/hr DOE|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assists the leadership team in formulating and implementing the credit unionís marketing plan and calendar. Coordinates the overall marketing effort of the credit union, personally engaging many of the components on most or all of the marketing channels. Supports the organization in researching, developing and bringing new products to market.|
Pyramid Federal Credit Union is Arizonaís oldest credit union with nearly 16,000 members and 5 locations around Tucson. Pyramid FCU offers competitive pay and benefits packages and performance incentives. For more information on Pyramid Federal Credit Union, go to www.pyramidfcu.org.
|Duties:||1. Executes daily marketing operations including identifying and coordinating all necessary internal and external support (IT, vendors) to complete marketing and branding efforts.|
2. Keeps collateral, posters, branch loop and other marketing content up to date. Coordinates related vendors as needed.
3. Manages public website including making updates as needed.
4. Manages marketing content for delivery channels including either personally making changes in support of various campaigns, or coordinating other resources to make those changes (e.g., major media, eBanking, ATM, eStatement, collateral, banners, mailings, eBlasts, etc.)
5. Capably utilizes a wide range of data sources to create targeted marketing lists.
6. Supports event (e.g., TMC benefit fair) coordinators with collateral and other marketing services.
7. Supports publicity opportunities including, but not limited to, press releases.
8. Contributes to social media & video-based marketing efforts.
9. Adherence to all policies and procedures surrounding state and federal regulations.
10. Performs other duties as required
|Qualifications:||1. Represent Pyramid FCU in a courteous, efficient and professional manner at all times.|
2. Maintain positive attitude when dealing with members, coworkers and visitors.
3. Develop & maintain a working knowledge of the many aspects of the credit union to better serve members.
4. Work cooperatively in a team environment with other staff members.
5. Maintain professional appearance and good attendance in accordance with policy.
6. Understand and adhere to established credit union policies/procedures; comply with all regulatory requirements for security, loan and deposit products.
7. Ensure highest level of confidentiality of member data.
8. Attend ongoing training functions upon request. Occasional travel required as needed for certification training and other business purposes.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.