Call Center Representative
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||First Credit Union|
|Description:||Call Center Representative|
Delivering Financial Sunshine
First Credit Union is Arizona's first credit union. Since 1929, we have been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that contribute to the financial needs of our members. Our commitment to creating a "People Helping People" culture is as strong as ever.
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others, building relationships, crave a culture of mutual support and want to strengthen our team with their unique qualities. Become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Member Service Representative position at our Chandler Corporate Headquarters.
|Duties:||As a Member Service Representative in our Call Center, you will assist members by providing vital information about credit union products and services such as loans, opening new accounts, cross-selling credit union services and products, following up with members regarding the status of their accounts, resolving any issues that members may have, account inquires and other transactions while maintaining our high standards of member service. The ability to provide our members with a superb customer service experience and a positive attitude is essential. Sales or financial institution experience is helpful!|
Candidates must be available to work Monday - Friday; 9:30am - 6pm.
|Qualifications:||First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:|
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
• Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
• Professional Development Opportunities
• University of First Credit Union
• Opportunity to Advance
• FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
• Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
• Employee Assistance Program
• Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!
For immediate consideration, please fax resume to Human Resources (480) 568-8835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.