Financial Service Specialist/Loan Officer
|Salary Range:||$18 - $20 an hour, & up to 15% of monthly earnings in performance-based incentives|
|Benefits:||Provide medical, dental, vision, 401K, pension, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||White Crown Federal Credit Union|
|Description:||At White Crown Federal Credit Union, we’re excited about what we do and would love to add the right individual to our team. Our highly motivated team keeps their co-workers on their toes by encouraging and challenging them to do their best. We need motivation, drive, positivity and energy! Does this describe you? Great! Keep reading.|
Who are we? We are White Crown FCU. We’re a small shop that works hard and plays harder. We get bored with the same old thing, so we keep it interesting. Wearing multiple hats isn’t only necessary, but it’s fun too! Everyone on the team is different (whether it be dog-lover, cat-lover, country, or rock and roll), but at the end of the day we’re all rowing in the same boat in the same direction to achieve our goals.
|Duties:||• Strive to have anyone who interacts with you (co-workers, members, vendors, potential members and volunteers) describe you as bubbly and welcoming.|
• Refer! We love not only repeat business, but also earning the business of our members’ friends and family.
• Understand member needs by actively listening to them and recommending products and services that can better their financial situation.
• Make the loan experience an outstanding one for each member from beginning to end including quick response times, clear communication, handling applicable collateral, ensuring insurance coverage and reviewing ancillary products such as GAP and warranty.
• Attend community events to spread the word about White Crown.
• Invent creative and effective ways to promote our products and services.
• Foster compelling business testimonials.
• Have a blast working on our teller line and helping members at both of our branches.
• Keep us out of trouble by following regulations and policies.
• Get to know everyone in our organization through cross-training.
• You’ll get to show us your serious side by protecting any and all of the sensitive information you come into contact with.
• Relish in all areas of communication – talking to members, sending out emails, presenting products or ideas. You get the picture.
• Learn about White Crown inside and out. Get excited about what we do and be able to help step-in for your amazing co-workers.
• Have a “get up and go” attitude in working on daily assignments or projects.
• Anything else that we come up with! (Don’t worry we won’t get too carried away.)
|Qualifications:||-Blow us way with your attention to detail and communication skills|
-Have raving reviews from previous employers regarding your customer service abilities
-Dependable, quick-learner, hard worker
-High school diploma or GED (college is good too)
-Symitar experience would be great
-Knowledge of credit unions is a plus
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.